Expert-level advice and guidance combined
with professionalism, service and passion… every day.
Benchmark Realty Group was created to set a higher standard of real state brokerage; a new benchmark in the delivery of genuine care, unsurpassed market knowledge and quality of service.Benchmark Realty Group is a comprehensive real estate service provider based in the heart of Downtown Miami. We provide leasing, sales, marketing, management and advisory services, designed to assist consumers and business owners make informed real estate decisions.By providing an institutional level of expertise in a boutique, personalized format, Benchmark is uniquely qualified to serve the most discriminating real estate investors, business owners, tenants and individuals seeking expert advice regarding all facets of their real estate needs.
The current real estate picture. The team at Benchmark is both enthusiastic and confident about the future as many great businesses were started during economic downturns.
Real estate visionaries seize the opportunities that are inherent in such times, providing the sophisticated
investors all they need to know in order to reap significant returns presented by these perfect conditions; prior to the economy stabilizing and beginning new, and inevitable, cyclical expansion.
- Here are some tips to get you started on your own real estate journey:
- If you plan to finance your home, review your credit report and FICO score now, and clean up any blemishes. Determine how much of a loan you can comfortably afford, and shop for the best programs and rates. Then get pre-approved (not pre-qualified).
- Research neighborhoods and learn about schools, crime rates, traffic, zoning, and work commutes.
- Find out if any zoning laws, easements, liens or restrictions will affect your use of the property.
- Get all necessary inspections from certified inspectors.
- Rely on your Benchmark agent to negotiate on your behalf. The inspection report can be used as a basis for renegotiating, if necessary.
- Plan to be at the inspection of the property as well as at the walk-through prior to closing.